Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trivia Night........... sigh

Okay, so I've just returned home from Trivia Night to support the library in the town where I work. It's a lot of fun, there are teams of 8 people..... we play 8 rounds with 8 questions per round on a variety of topics....

And we were awful!!

We made 36 points out of a possible 64... and we did better than last year, but still.... this is nothing to write home about!! There was a team that had one of our students on it and they beat us by 10+ points!

However, in our defense, I do think the questions were generationally biased.... too much junk about the 1950's - the older teams definitely outscored us - heck, they were actually around for some of this stuff!

I guess it doesn't matter, we gave money to benefit the local library and I really had fun with the team.... it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game, right?

Next year, I'm playing to win!! Only 364 more days - gotta start training now!!

No comments: