Monday, March 24, 2008

My Trip to DC!


I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!! My trip to DC was awesome, amazing, and exhausting!

On Wednesday, my flight was only 15 minutes late - not because of the weather, but because of one of the flight crew whose inbound fight was late.

We saw it all - we did it all - and we walked the entire time! I took almost 300 pictures and I've pared them down to the best 161!!

I love to travel, I love to see new places, experience new things, try new foods.... but I'm always glad to come home. Today was spent trying to get unpacked, do laundry, run errands and be ready to return to work tomorrow. This bad weather makeup day has been heaven sent!

Alas, tomorrow it's back to the grind..... but the good news is that there is only:
51 school days until school gets out
67 days until "Sex and the City" comes out at theatres
3 months until my next travelling adventure, "The Pilgrimmage to the Land of My Birth"

No comments: