Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Chorus Line - A Singular Sensation!!

Last night, it was back to the Dallas Summer Musicals for "A Chorus Line!" And what a great musical it is!!

D and I decided to splurge and eat at the buffet at the Musical Hall. It was $22 a head, but the food was delicious and we filled ourselves with salad, shrimp, fruit, squash, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, stuffed pork tenderloin, and delicious desserts. I'm surprised that I didn't go into a food coma prior to the show.

We got settled in our seats... alas, Roland and Sylvia were a no-show for this show. They must have traded nights or had some other obligation. And I think I've just accepted that the gay commentary duo are no longer there with us.

The show was fabulous! There was no intermission, but it seemed like it flew by! Of course, I love when they do "One" at the end and they are all dressed up - it's so fabulous!

Next up, "Legally Blonde" on July 28 - this is one of the shows that I am DYING to see!! Can't wait!

No comments: