Friday, August 14, 2009

What are you doing next Friday night?

This week has been tiring..... not a bad week, just a tiring week. It's funny to see all of the teachers posting on Facebook that they can't believe summer is over, they aren't ready to go back to work.... blah, blah, blah..... I've been working for the past three weeks!!

Next week will be a rough week - lots of inservice, Meet the Teacher, and just getting everything ready for the first day of school. So that makes next Friday even more exciting!!

Laura and I will be at the Super Pages Amphitheater (aka Starplex, aka Smirnoff) to see Cheap Trick, Poison, and Def Leppard!!!

Last summer, we missed Cheap Trick trying to park... so I hope we make it in time to see them. I'm excited about Poison, but THRILLED about Def Leppard!!

As with every concert, there are certain songs I need to hear to feel I got my moneys worth. With Poison, those songs include: Unskinny Bop, Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Talk Dirty to Me, and Rock n Roll All Nite. I love me some Poison so much that my cover band, The Cougar Dolls, covered their Rock n Roll All Nite. I want to see Bret Michaels too..... Rock of Love, baby!!

For me to be happy with Def Leppard, I will need to hear: Photograph, Love Bites, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Armaggedon It, and Bringing on the Heartbreak. I don't this is an unreasonable request, Def Leppard, so make it happen!!

Here's some old school Def Leppard for you (Ed.'s note: You know it's old school because the drummer has BOTH arms):


What a great way to start the last official weekend of summer!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: