Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I leave tomorrow morning at 8:10 AM for my Thanksgiving adventure. I've been a bit stressed tonight getting everything done and ready, but I'm now ready to go and I think it's going to be a fabulous trip!

When I get there, Betty & Kate will be picking me up and we'll be doing St. Louis touristy things.... such as the Arch, The City Museum, Anheuser Busch tour, Union Station, and the Cathedral downtown. We'll eat on The Hill, the Italian part of St. Louis - yummy!!

On Sunday, we'll have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with Betty, Kate & Tommy, and some friends of theirs. It should be a lovely day and a lovely meal.

On Monday, Betty & I head to Eureka Springs. We'll shop and explore the town. Monday night we'll stay in a haunted hotel and take the ghost tour. Should be spooky!!

Tuesday we'll finish in Eureka Springs and then head to Branson. We'll see Branson and spend the night there.

Wednesday we'll head back to Washington, taking our time and seeing what trouble we can conjure up for ourselves.

Thursday we'll serve dinners at my aunt's church and take in a movie.

Friday, I'll come home - exhausted but having had a wonderful adventure.

I'll be blogging from the road and will share with you adventures that I have. Pictures will have to wait until I return next week.

Whether your Thanksgiving is functional, boring, or full of festive cheer - I wish you the best. I know I have much to be thankful for (and I'm thankful all year long, not just on this day!!).

No comments: