Saturday, May 3, 2008

27 more days til Sex and the City - The Movie!!!!

Two of my favorite things - Oprah and Sex and The City!!

The girls were on Oprah on Thursday talking about the movie. Did you know it opens in 27 days? I haven't been so excited about a movie premiere since Jackass 2 came out two years ago!! (hehehe)

Of course, they gave NOTHING away, but you can just tell that it's going to be fabulous! The audience got to go to a sneak preview, but even they didn't get to see the ending. I'm so jealous!! I wonder if that was one of the Oprah shows I tried to get tickets to??

Here are my predictions:
1. Carrie - Carrie and Big are going to get engaged. They buy a fabulous apartment and plan the wedding. She wants a big one, he doesn't. She plans a big one, he bails. (All of that is courtesy of the trailer!) But I do think in the end they will end up together.......
2. Charlotte - Charlotte and Harry are happily married with their adopted daughter. She gets pregnant and they have another kid. (Again, from the trailer.) They continue to live happily ever after.....
3. Miranda - Miranda is living the high life over in Brooklyn. She finds out that Steve cheats on her, only once and it didn't mean anything (thanks, trailer!) but they decide to work things out and she ends up having another kid. She quits being a lawyer......
4. Samantha - Sam moves to LA to be with Smith. She's got a whole new state to conquer and she gets busy quick! I want her and Smith to stay together, but who knows.........

I plan to be at the theatre right after school on the 30th for the movie..... who's with me?

No comments: