Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend.... it will be memorable!!

Well, if my Marthalocity calculations are correct..... if we were in NYC, we would have been on Regis & Kelly yesterday morning and right now we would be on the Sex and the City tour!! Oh, well.... at least there is only one more week until the Sex and the City movie - I cannot wait!!!

So this begins my Memorial Day weekend.... 4 days of no work and relaxation! I haven't had a weekend off since Spring Break, so this is exciting!! Today I'm meeting my friend Kristen for lunch at La Hacienda... yummy!! The later this afternoon Danyielle and I are shopping for office stuff for the new school and having dinner.... maybe a movie? Tomorrow I'm hoping to have a "sloth day" (stay in jammies all day, reading, napping, and watching bad TV). I'm hoping that Brooke and I can get together and go see "Made of Honor" like we've wanted to for weeks now.....

I'm so excited!!

No comments: