Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All You Need is Love!!

Tonight was my second night at the Dallas Summer Musicals. The show was "Rain: The Beatles Experience" and it was incredible. The guys looked and sounded just like the Beatles. They played tons of songs from the early days until the end. Several times the crowd got up to clap and dance along. Many people were singing along.

Roland and Sylvia liked this show better than the last one. Sylvia was actually nodding off at the end. (Ed's note: Sylvia's real name is Diana, but I like Sylvia better, so that is her name!)

My sister Sarah and her husband Mike came along. My sister really enjoyed when "Ringo" got out the tambourine and jammed on "Give Peace a Chance." My sister enjoys good tambourining when she can get it.

Mike was fixated on an 80's SNL skit. He's supposed to find me the You Tube so I can post it here for you. He repeated the skit like 100 times and he got really excited when a guy recognized it and said it along with Mike.

I had many favorite moments.... but here is one of my favorites:




What's up next? Johnny Cash: Ring of Fire on May 20th!! I love my Dallas Summer Musicals!!

No comments: