Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!


So, this is 38? I've been 38 for approximately 9 hours and I have to tell you that I'm not that impressed. For some reason, I've been a little depressed about my birthday. Oh, well..... I'll get over it!!


Thanks to all of you for the e-mails, cards, and gifts. I appreciate and love them all!!


And to my dear friend Melissa, who also shares this day with me, Happy Birthday to you! You have a few years before you hit 38, so enjoy the time!!


And a special b-day shout out to John Elway, Kathy Bates, John Cusack and Mel Brooks, who also share this b-day. What an eclectic group of people to celebrate with!!


I'm leaving for Shreveport to go to Cathy's wedding and to see Accelerated Tax.... I'll blog about that and the rest of my pilgrimmage when I return!


Happy Birthday to Me!!

No comments: