Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'd like to introduce......

..... two more friends whose blogs I'm linking to my page.

To have your blog linked on my page, you must go through a rigorous screening process to see if you are deemed worthy enough. Most people fail, but a few pull it out.

Actually, if you are a smart ass and/or your blog makes me laugh, I link you. I'm not that picky - sheesh.... I mean, you've read my blog, right? hahaha

Here they are:

  1. JDHTEACH - J is a co-worker of mine. Like me, he was an AP in our district for a couple of years and then he moved up to principal. (He did it, so he helped me realize I could make the same move too!) He was principal for a few years, but he got sick and has moved his career in another directionwith our district while he allows his health to improve. I admire him greatly for that. I've always liked him because he's funny. We also have all these weird connections too - his mother-in-law and I worked together and his step-brother-in-law and I grew up together. So it's like we've known each other for a long time even when we haven't. He has a great blog (though I hate Queensryche!!) and it's always sure to make you laugh.
  2. First Year Principal Like Me - E is a first year principal of a junior high school (God love her!). We worked together as APs for the past couple of years and became good friends. She's smart, funny, and someone I've come to trust and confide in. She moved south and I miss her awful. Her blog is a new blog, but a lot of fun to read and enjoy.

I hope to add more as I can..... it's fun to read and share each others' blogs. Keep writing!!

1 comment:

JDHTEACH said...

Come on...HATE Queensryche??? Hate is so Harsh!!!

So I need to return this vintage 1990 Queensryche Empire Tour T-Shirt?

As you can see from my blog I have a wide range....how about some Metallica?