Sunday, December 28, 2008

Virus on my computer!?!?!

I truly think that my world almost came to a stand-still on Friday, December 26 at 1:05 PM. I realized I had a bitch of a virus on my computer and I needed help to get it gone.

When I was on the Internet, pop up advertisements kept coming up, my computer was slow and I couldn't interact with society (aka Facebook). I was panicked, freaking out, so I called for help.

My one techy friend realized that this might be beyond his scope and wimped out. Thanks, Chris!!

So... not sure what to do, I called "The Geek Squad." Now, geeks do NOT come cheap. But they do come on Sunday afternoons and that worked well for me.

Nolan, my "Geek," arrived about 4:45 and by 6:30, my virus was gone and I was surfing away on the Net and interacting with society (aka Facebook) again. Now I'm able to live my life like the Internet-aholic that I am.....

Amen for Geeks!!

No comments: