Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shut your pie hole, Pete Delkus!!

We've been hearing about the bad weather that was coming for the past day. Strong winds, hail, heavy rain, possible tornados.

We had PTA tonight and I was anxious to get our program done and everyone out and home before the bad weather hit. We did that.

I got home around 8 - turned on the TV. From 8-9, Pete was just breaking it at commercials and giving updates. Then at 9 PM, he just takes over the airwaves. There are reporters all over the Metroplex and they are reporting. I mean, don't you think I have sense enough that when the power goes off and the sirens sound that I should take cover? And if I don't have sense, then let Darwin work his magic!!

So what do I miss? True Beauty - one of my reality shows!! I swear, Pete acts like every weather thing is a natural disaster in the making. I'm so sick of him butting into shows and dramatizing the weather!! I wanted to see my cutie-patootie Ray!

Shut up and leave me alone! Let me watch my shows in peace!!

No comments: