Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trivia Night 2009 is history!!

So tonight was our annual Trivia Night to benefit the LE Friends of the Library. This was my 3rd year to participate and we had a blast!!

We scored 42 out of 64 points. Not really impressive, but as I looked back in my blog, I saw that we only scored 36 points last year - so a 6 point improvement is somewhat impressive.

Let me introduce you to my team:

1. CE: married, no kids, 1 dog, 3 year veteran, works with me, partner in crime for many different endeavors
2. KE: married, 3 kids, 3 year veteran, used to work with me and is my fellow partner in crime at Snuffer's
3. ER: married, 1 kid, 2 year veteran, used to work with me and now works in another district, has stong distaste for hair bands (which is a little disheartening in my book)
4. LR: married, 1 kid, first year to be on team, used to work with me, crazy fun
5. JM: single, no kids, 3 year veteran, used to work with her, also went to Van Halen & Heart, Journey, and Cheap Trick with her.... she is my "rock-on" buddy
6. BT: married, no kids, 3 year veteran, used to work with her, Heart, Journey and Cheap Trick alum, amazing knowledge about art and old movies
7. EM: married, 1 kid, works with me, 3 year veteran, addicted to Jeopardy, hates talking on the phone, and knows her trivia

Each year, we say we'll do a team name and dress up. But we don't. And we won't for next year either.

As we like to say, we may not make a good showing in points, but we have a lot of team spirit!!! (Ed.'s note: I'm gonna prepare better for next year!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for saying i am crazy fun....you are crazy fun as well....couldn't have chosen a funnier team to be on...hope we can beat our new record next year, love ya!! (and the blog...you go sista!)