Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best of NYC, Day Four

Saturday morning, Norma and I headed to Carnegie Deli for breakfast. It was really good, and you got too much food!

After breakfast, we headed to the Plaza Hotel to meet the Sex and the City Tour. It was a lot of fun, we stopped at the Pleasure Chest, Buddakan, West Village, and at O'Nieals. This is the building that is used for the front of Carrie's apartment (she supposedly lived on the Upper East Side, but this is West Village). We also got to eat a cupcake and have a Cosmo. It was a lot of fun.
After the tour, Norma and I wandered around Bryant Park and the NY Public Library. We were so hot and tired, we headed back to the hotel for a little break.

Laura and I went to Greenwich Village to go to the Comedy Cellar. We stopped at Washington Square Park and just hung out there before the show. I love this park!

The show was really good - had several comedians that I had seen on TV. We headed back up to Midtown and spent a few minutes in Times Square.

We went back to our room and crashed. By this point, my feet were hurting and I was getting tired. I was ready to go home!

No comments: