Monday, June 28, 2010

It's finally here - the Big 4-0!!

Well, so after a year (or more) of speculation, my birthday is finally here!

And it was rather anti-climatic...... and I mean that in a totally good way!!

There has been build up... surprise party at school, trip to NYC, etc... so it was kind of nice when I woke up today and it was a rather calm and peaceful day. I answered texts and FB wall comments, but I also paid bills, did laundry and worked on my to-do list for the move.

Mom and Sarah took me to Cheesecake Factory tonight for dinner. Sarah gave me a gorgeous Tiffany necklace and two charms - I love it - so beautiful!! Mom gave me money and a book.

The celebrations continue tomorrow and Wednesday, lunches and dinners with friends and other family members to keep celebrating..... I love when you can drag a birthday out much longer than just one day!!

Thanks to everyone for their texts, notes, cards, and phone calls. 40 isn't that bad.... so far!!

No comments: