Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Things We Do for Love by Kristin Hannah

I'm really into Kristin Hannah books right now. This is the third one I've read in just a few months. I love her books, I start them and then I can't put them down!!

I started this one right after On Mystic Lake. But when I went to NYC, I took my Kindle and started another book there. So.... it took me a bit before I picked this book back up. But when I did I finished it in a day.

This is the story of Angie Malone, a recently divorced woman who goes home to help her family's struggling restaurant. She wanted a baby more than anything, and that is what tore her marriage up. A parallel story is that of Lauren, a high school senior who lives with her drunk mother.

Their lives connect and things happen. That's all I can say without giving away the book. But trust me, this is a good story. The ending will surprise you!

Mo's Review:
"The Things We Do For Love" by Kristin Hannah, (2004, 388 pages): 5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: