Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just Go With It (2011)

I love Adam Sandler. I've seen practically every movie he has ever done. I know that he isn't an incredible film maker, but he makes movies that are funny and make me laugh. I still love to watch "Billy Madison" every time it comes on the TV.

Just Go With It is the story of plastic surgeon Danny Maccabee (Sandler) who wears a wedding ring to get him girls. When he meets a girl that he really likes, the ring works against him. He enlists the aid of his office manager, played by Jennifer Aniston, to help him get divorced so that he can move on with this girl.

Jennifer Aniston is in so many movies, but she never plays anything but the same character. I could think of other actresses that would have been funnier in this role. The actors that played the kids are cute and funny.

Do you want to see a funny, mindless movie that makes you laugh? Here it is! Enjoy with some popcorn and a beer - it's a good use of a lazy day.

Mo's Review:
"Just Go With It" (2011): 5 out of 5 stars

1 comment:

Kate C said...

Saw it last night with Tommy and we both loved it! Best Sandler movie in a long time!