Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, 38 and Ab Fab!!


Happy Birthday to my Blog!! One year ago, I started blogging about my adventures and what was going on in my life. It really wasn't going to be something I shared plus I truly thought no one would ever want to read about me, but it's fun to write and to read the comments and see where my readers come from. (Dublin and London are the farthest so far!)

I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a crazy year!! With travels (Hot Springs, South Dakota, NY/NJ), turning 39 and starting the countdown to 40, more musicals, and more chances to make a fool of myself..... I plan to document it on here so you can enjoy it.

Please keep the comments coming - I love getting them.

(Ed.'s note: Today is an ice day and we don't have school. WOO HOO!! I've ordered Cheesecake Factory and am waiting for it to be delivered (was gonna order a pizza, but Dining In had a deal on CF, so it was cheaper than pizza). I plan to watch movies, relax, and finish my book so I can start a new one today. I'm gonna hit 50 if it kills me this year!! I need to keep cleaning out my Tivo, it's almost full AGAIN!!)

No comments: