Friday, January 9, 2009

NyQuil.....

.... is the greatest invention ever made!!

The nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so you can rest medicine.

Well, at least that's what it is SUPPOSED to be used for.

I use NyQuil for a variety of reasons:

1. Can't fall asleep on a Sunday night and I've got to get up at 5 AM to go to work..... shot of NyQuil and I'm out like a light....

2. I feel something "coming on" - a shot of NyQuil, I'm out like a light, and I usually wake up the next day feeling pretty good........

3. I'm actually sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, have a stuffy head and fever and can't rest.

I love NyQuil. I love Denis Leary. Denis Leary loves NyQuil. Does he love me? Hmmmm.... I can't wait to see him in April!!

Anyways, he does a great bit about NyQuil on his "No Cure for Cancer" standup. Here it is: it starts at 1:50 of this clip and goes to about 3:39. I can't say it any better than Denis. (Ed.'s note: Denis loves the f word - if you don't, then don't watch the clip. If you hate the f word and watch the clip, that's your problem - you were warned!)

No comments: