Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comments??

I know many of you read my blog - why don't you post comments? You can do it anonymously so noone knows it's you. Or you can sign your name to it if you are man/woman enough to do so. (Ed.'s note: Yes, that was a veiled threat. Not so veiled now that I pointed it out to you.)

An encouraging word, an idea, a thought that was provoked by my post? It looks like I have no friends and no readers...

Why are you all mute?

Leave me some comments!!

(Ed.'s note #2: If you are needing an inspiration for your comment.... do you like my new header? The picture is from the Garvan Botanical Gardens in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I took it on my trip last October. Discuss!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUSTED - check your posting from May 17th, I left a comment! I therefore consider myself exempt from your "mute" comment. :-)

Mo said...

I think after the hours of entertainment I've provided, leaving more than one comment isn't too much to ask.... busted back at ya!! :) Mo