Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where's Ross Perot when you need him?

I'm not very political..... I'll be honest. But I'm a bit concerned about our candidates for president this year. I really wish we had Ross Perot with the general guy as his running mate...... General Stockdale, was it?

For the Republicans, we have John McCain..... candidate, statesman, war veteran, and future Sparkletts deliveryman

(Okay, I can't claim credit for this one...... my friend John and I enjoy trading You-Tube clips that we find funny.... this one is from him! (Is that enough credit?))



Deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies? If they are dehydrated, do they want hot water? I would want a cool drink..... Or does he mean that the babies are like just needing water to come alive? Like they are freeze-dried?

And for the Democrats, we have Barack Obama - which has to be the strangest name ever in my mind. Barack's hobbies include geography, hanging out with Oprah, and fighting with Hillary.



Okay, 57 states and one to go? But he hasn't been to Alaska or Hawaii yet? Are they a collective one state since they aren't on the continent? Where the hell did he go? State of denial? Perhaps?

These are the people who want to lead our country.... are you scared? I'm worried about the economic liability of these extra states and programs to help the dehydrated babies....

Anyone?

No comments: