Tuesday, July 8, 2008

High School Musical - The Musical

Well, it was back to the Dallas Summer Musicals tonight - it's been a few weeks, so I was anxious to return. Tonight it was "High School Musical - The Musical." I haven't seen either of the HSM movies, so I really didn't know much about it.

I adored it - it was soo cute!! The music was great, the scenery was amazing, and the actors were quite talented. But then again, I do enjoy high school type shows/musicals: Grease, Welcome Back Kotter, Square Pegs, Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl... I could go on and on........

Roland and Sylvia really enjoyed it as well. Sylvia had just gotten home this morning at 5 AM from Hawaii and she was tired! The gay commentary guys loved it too - the comments kept coming - at times, they were almost as entertaining as the musical itself.

Guess what's #1 in my Netflix queue now? I have to see the movie now that I've seen the musical!!

Here's what I didn't enjoy - all the little kids running around!! They were everywhere, I almost flattened a couple of them, some on purpose, some on accident. And one kept crying during the show - loudly. The mother wasn't going to do anything until some people started complaining. I swear - people think they are in a reality show staring themselves........
I have a four week hiatus until August 5, when Danyielle and I will go and see "Jersey Boys." I cannot wait - I've been dying to see it!!

PS - Day 5 of my vacation, I'm getting some rest and feeling good. Now if my house would just clean itself, life would be perfect!!

No comments: