Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trying some new things out on the 'ole blog!!

I'm always trying to find ways to make my blog more fun and interesting, not just for me, but for those of you who like read about my ridiculous life. ;)

So I've added the music to the page. What do you think? You can always scroll to the bottom of the page to turn it off or change songs. I'm still not sure I'm loving it myself, so I can't guarantee that it'll be staying.

I've also started some Deep Thoughts on the right hand column. I love quotes and collecting good quotes. So we'll see how (and if) that evolves.

Post a comment and let me know what you think. If you have any good quotes or song requests, let me know those as well.

Day 3 of vacation and life is good!! I already feel more rested and relaxed than I have in a while.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: