Friday, August 22, 2008

How many of YOU are there out there?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
69
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


So, I was surfing the web and happened upon a blog that was linked to my friend Leon's blog. If you go to this site and type in your name, it'll tell you how many other people have your same name.

I learned that my first name is the 78th most popular name in the US - really? I guess that's because a lot of old gals sport the name.

So click above and find out how many there are of you......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are 9 Sarah Symons individuals in the US.

There are 85 Sarah Werner individuals in the US. I went to college with one of them. She now lives in San Francisco. We used to erroneously get each others phone calls and emails.