Saturday, August 23, 2008

Something to look forward to!!

Well.... in the last couple of days, I've lined up an exciting October for myself!! You know, I'll probably go to more concerts this year than I have in a while.... I mean we've had Van Halen (ROCKED!) and Journey, Heart & Cheap Trick (ROCKED!), but now we've got some new ones lined up. Here they are, of course with a video for you to watch that will either inspire you to buy tickets, be jealous, or both!!

October 11th - Ft. Worth Convention Center Arena
MICHAEL BUBLE' (Sophisticated old school singing like it's 1963!!!)



October 19th - American Airlines Center
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK (aka NKOTB) (Boy banding it like it's 1991!!!)



October 25 - House of Blues Dallas
RICK SPRINGFIELD (Rockin' it like it's 1982!!)



(Ed.'s Note: Can I just say that no one makes videos like they did back in the 1980's? I mean, does anyone remember having video premiere parties when new videos debuted? I remember having a party for Michael Jackson's "Beat It" at Amy's house - we thought we were COOL!!)


You have to love my rather diverse music selections........

Good times are ahead - I cannot wait!! I may have to start some countdowns!

No comments: