Friday, August 29, 2008

Skip this entry if you hate complaining......

I'm breaking into your lives to bring the current "Mo Pity Party" right to you.

1. My head hurts. I thought I had a high tolerance for pain, but I've accepted that I am a wuss. And I'm okay with it.

2. My hair is gross. It's full of hydrogen peroxide and polysporin. I'm afraid that if someone were to light a match near me, I'd go up in flames. But that would require someone being near me, which hasn't been a problem so far.

3. It's a three day weekend and I want to do something fun, not be on restrictions.

4. I need to take out the trash, but I'm not supposed to exert myself.... and I have a LOT of trash.

5. Ice cream does make you feel better and I want some NOW!

6. Why is the one day I stay home and have to "rest" there is only crap on HBO and Encore? I mean, c'mon.... nothing funny??

7. Why is that when you lay around a bunch you are sooo tired? I mean, all I've done today is sleep and I'm still tired?

Alright, I'm done with my complaining and pouting. Feel free to resume your lives while I lay in my bed with my greasy hair ALONE watching really bad crap on TV.

No comments: