Saturday, August 23, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm enjoying my lazy day off when my phone rings. I'm watching "Shear Genius" on TiVo and don't recognize the number, so I let it go to voice mail.

Once I'm done, I go back to play my messages.......

It is a consulting producer from the Oprah Winfrey Show!?!?!?!?! She wanted to talk to me about an e-mail I sent about being a fan of Oprah's...... I'm supposed to call her back!!

I call D, who talks me down back to the calm place, so I call the number and had to leave a voicemail. Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I'm sitting here, staring at my BlackBerry, willing it to ring! I'm supposed to do dinner tonight and I don't want to go! I'm supposed to take a shower, but I don't want to!

I'm one degree of separation away from Oprah! If you don't know how important this is, go back and read my archives!!

Do they want me as an audience member? Do they want me as a guest? Will I make the cut?

PLEASE CALL ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap---that is totally AWESOME!!! Keep us informed on your stardom with Opra:)
You rock sister---we miss you but we know you are having a blast over there!!! Kim G.

Katie Gonzales said...

Nahuh!?! Any word?!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I assume if you had heard anything we would know, but you must be going crazy!!!
Take care of yourself,
Becca