Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello, dumbass!!

Okay, it's been 24 days since my skin cancer surgery. Today is the day I'm getting stitches out..... or so I thought!

I left school, came home to change clothes and then I was heading to Plano. I pick up the paper I got when I had the surgery to take with me. It originally said I was to return in 12 days (09-08-08 at 3:20 PM). Then it had both of those marked out and under the 12 days, it then said 19 days.

So I assumed that it was now the 19th. Hello, dumbass!!

So as I read the paper, it's got the office hours and it shows that today's hours are from 10-2. There's no way that my appointment was today. So I get a calendar and count 19 days from my surgery. It was on Monday, 09-15-08. One week after my 12 day appointment on 09-08-08.... lovely!!

So basically I'll have these stitches for an extra week and who knows when they can get me in to take them out??

Why didn't someone call and confirm my appointment on the 15th? I would have been there if I had a call!

I'm sooo frustrated and mad right now!! I guess the good news is I'm home for the weekend early for once.......

1 comment:

Leon said...

You could stop by my house. I've only got one bottle of wine and kids but...