Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mamma Mia!!

Despite Ike's best attempts to mess with today, Danyielle and I went to the Bass Performance Hall in Ft. Worth to see "Mamma Mia!" I loved it!! Having seen the movie numerous times, I was hoping that I'd love the musical..... and I did! I always love me some good ABBA music!

The Bass Performance Hall is beautiful and amazing - it was my first visit there. It's a small theatre, only seating 2000 people. We had amazing seats, downstairs on the right side. We had a great view of the stage.

The music was great and the storyline was good. At the end, everyone was up on their feet clapping and singing as they did the two closing numbers..... what fun!!

It was a great day, despite all the rain!! Hoping my Houston friends are safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So guess meeting up with your old UA friends wasn't memorable enough to make the blog...:) enjoyed meeting D!