Friday, September 5, 2008

Something to Look Forward To!!

Well, you know how I love to travel to places and have new adventures. I'm starting to line up my travels for the rest of this year and for next year. Here's what I've got so far:

November 2008 - Thanksgiving in Villa Ridge with Sigh Sister Betty and Cousin Kate. We'll do some things in St. Louis (Anheiser Busch brewery, City Museum, Italian food on the Hill), then cruise down to Branson and Eureka Springs for a few days. So it's like a trip within a trip....... and be sure to check out the blogs from the road on my adventure!!

March or April 2009 - Return trip to Bartee Meadow and Hot Springs. Our last visit was October 2007, so we will be overdue for a return trip.

July 2009 - Middle America Tour...... Two chicks, a map, and an RV..... heading to Mt. Rushmore.... where will we end up and what will we find.... (you know I'll find us some good stuff!)

(Ed.'s note: Whenever I say "Middle America," I use my Pauly Shore voice from "Son-in-Law" when he lays on the ground, saying, "Mii-iid-dle Aa-mmerr-iii-ca"! Anyone?)

And even farther on down the road....
  • Sigh Sisters Retribution Tour - You wouldn't come to us, so we are coming to you!! Watch out!! Stops might include New Jersey, Wash Mo, and Richardson
  • Oh, Canada! Tour - visiting our neighbors to the north and to celebrate my big 4-0 (but FYI, that's a LONG time from now!)

I love knowing I have adventures waiting for me!! WOO HOO!! :)

No comments: