Sunday, October 12, 2008

There is a God... and Michael Buble' is his name!!!



I've just gotten home from the concert.

All I can say is that I am in love!!

Brooke and I headed over to Ft. Worth for the concert this evening. We were going to eat down near Sundance Square, but there was a beer shindig going on and every restaurant had a 1-2 hour wait. We just didn't have time for that.

So we cruised to the Macaroni Grill - 10 minute wait and we were in and out within an hour. Gotta love chain restaurants.... they 'da the bomb!!

We get to the Ft. Worth Convention Center at about 8:10. We park in the garage on the top floor. We head into the concert, curious as to the open act. It was a comedian and he was done by the time we got to our seats at 8:30 PM. From what we were told, we missed nada.

We had good seats - on the right of the stage about halfway up. We were in the middle of our row and it was a pain to get to our seats, but it was a good view of Michael and the stage.

He came on at 8:45 and was done by 10:15 - the time flew by too fast. He did a great set of songs. He also did a lot of talking and he was funny and witty. He involved his band, which was amazing. Some of the band guys were real cuties.

It took us longer to get home (2 hours 15 minutes) than he played, but I can tell you it was worth it!!

I'm going to sleep and I hope to dream of Michael Buble' serenading me!!

No comments: