Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging - it's like crack sometimes!!

You know, I just really enjoying blogging. I know most of you could probably care less about what I write about and I'm okay with that. I enjoy it, it makes me laugh, and that's all I really care about.

I do spend time reading other people's blogs too - I steal ideas, I laugh and I realize I'm not the only one who loves to blog!

Some of my favorite blogs are located on the right hand side of my blog. I'm constantly adding to that list as I find blogs I enjoy.

Some blogs I've found but didn't bookmark and wish I would have. One blog showed what a guy wore each day. One blog showed what a lady ate each day. Those were funny to me.....

Here are some other fun blogs I enjoy looking at:

1. Sexy People - People send in timeless pictures of themselves - it makes me laugh!! Check them out!! I particularly enjoy when people send in multiple pictures so you can see a progression over the years.

2. Jennsylvania - Jen Lancaster has written three of my favorite new books: "Bitter is the New Black," "Bright Lights, Big Ass", and "Such a Pretty Fat." She's plus sized, sarcastic and isn't afraid to say what she thinks..... gosh, she sounds a lot like me!

3. I Hate Green Beans - Lincee cracks me up. Years ago, she started writing an e-mail that got passed around after each Bachelor episode. Now she's on a blog, blogging about that and other crazy things. I bet she'd be my friend if she knew that Chris Harrison was my step-brother. Hmmmmmm......

4. Cute with Chris - Chris is a Canadian who's come to America. His blog has people submitting pictures of pets. He talks about "Crazy Cat Ladies" and the like. He does a weekly webcast. He's sarcastic as hell. I hate cats. I love Chris. Check him out!

I have many other blogs I read, both by people I know and people I don't know.... I'll be sharing those with you soon.

Happy Blogging!! (c'mon, Mike, you know you want to!!)

No comments: