Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler

I'm going to see Chelsea Handler later this month at Nokia in Grand Prairie, so I was excited when Ashley loaned me her latest book. I've read (and own) her other two books, which I loaned to my sister over a year ago and I don't think she ever read them. I made her give them back to me so that Danyielle can read them since she is going with us to see Chelsea.

This book is hysterical, just like her others. She tells stories that somehow others believe, but she is witty as all. She is funniest when dealing with her family, whether it's begging for a Cabbage Patch kid, her family's Martha Vineyard summer house, or doing mushrooms with her brother.

If you are a fan of Chelsea, then you'll love this book as well. It just got me even more excited to see her in 3 weeks - woo hoo!!

Mo's Review:
"Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" by Chelsea Handler, (2010, 243 pages): 4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: