Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sex and The City 2 is coming!!!!

I'm so excited... I cannot wait until May 28th when it comes out - I will be there that night to see it.... it's just two weeks before we go to NYC and do the Sex and the City tour... and exactly one month before my birthday.....

I'm gonna get Carried away..... by the movie, then to New York.... woo hoo!!! As Carrie says, "Sometimes, you just have to get away with the girls!"



(Ed.'s Note: I know the video isn't great quality and my blog layout cuts part of it off, but who cares??? It's Sex and the City!!)

2 comments:

On Location Tours said...

Hi Mo! Did you buy your SATC Tour Tickets yet? We'd love to talk to you about blogging about your experience on the tour: meaganh{at}onlocationtours{dot}com

Thanks!
Meagan
On Location Tours

Mo said...

Meagan,
I bought my ticket on Sunday and the rest of the girls are getting their tickets this week. I will e-mail you to talk more about it!!
:) MO