Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things I Wish For....

  • Peace.
  • That I could be given the same patience, understanding and benefit of the doubt that I'm expected to give at all times.
  • A pedicure - my feet are a hot mess!
  • An occasional heartfelt "Thank You." Again, I'm expected to make all feel appreciated, but instead of being appreciated, I get laundry listed with all the things I DON'T do or things that people want to complain about.
  • Someone I could come home to and process my day with. (And who could tell me that you don't end sentences with prepositions.)
  • A red velvet cupcake from The Cupcakery.
  • Someone ask me, "Is there anything I can do to help you?" Someone asked me the other day, and it was music to my ears! I didn't need any help, but just to know that was available was heartwarming!
  • An iPhone. But I got to get to my WW 10% goal, then I can have one. I'm trying to remind myself of this as I try not to stress eat today away. Which do I want more, the cupcake or the iPhone? (Today it may be the cupcake.)
  • To not be such a perfectionist. It's such a hard thing when others don't share that same view, it ends up frustrating everyone.
  • Patience.
  • One of those laughs that almost make you hurt, I don't even know the last time I truly laughed (and it wasn't a fake courtesy laugh).

1 comment:

Leon said...

iPhone and I truly thought that laugh in your office was real.