Friday, February 5, 2010

When In Rome (2010)

I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is Friday..... this week has just been one of those weeks.
So, needless to say, I needed a mindless diversion. I head to Studio Movie Grill to see "When In Rome." I'm hoping that I haven't seen all the funny parts in the trailers and that'll it be cute enough and make me laugh for a bit.

Well...... most of the funny parts were in the trailers. But it was still cute and I did laugh a few times as well. But Josh Duhamel is hot. God, is he hot. Will Arnett and Dax Shepard are funny. The Napoleon Dynamite guy was funny.

One of my favorite characters was NYC. I love NYC, and the Guggenheim is one of my favorite museums. There were great scenes shot in Central Park as well.

This is one of those movies I wouldn't see again on purpose. But if I was having a lazy day around the house and it was on HBO, I'd stop and watch it again. And I'd probably find more things funny to laugh at as well.

Mo's Review:
When In Rome (2010): 3 out of 5 stars

No comments: