Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little House on the Prairie - The Musical

May is a fast and crazy month - lots going on with the end of school and for me, also there has been alot going on with my health. But my Dallas Summer Musical season tickets are always a respite from the crazy chaos!!

Tonight, it was Little House on the Prairie - The Musical. I was going by myself, but I did stop and meet sister Sarah for a quick dinner at Snookies - love their fries!! I headed down, got a great park and went in. It wasn't very crowded.

I got my seat, but again, Roland and Sylvia are no where to be found. I'm beginning to think they may have changed their tickets - I hope it wasn't me!! I miss talking to them! Because it's so not crowded, I actually move down to some nicer seats with a better view.

The musical was okay. The cast that played Laura and Almanzo were great. If you like Little House on the Prairie (which I do), then you liked the show. It wasn't the best musical so far this season (I think that may be yet to come with both Wicked and Dreamgirls still on the docket). It made me feel old that Melissa Gilbert is now Ma. (Ed.'s Note: She doesn't have a great singing voice.) Her son was also in the ensemble cast as well.

I'm really excited about what is coming up next - Wicked!! June 1 will be here before we know it!

No comments: