Monday, May 31, 2010

On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah

Kristin Hannah has become one of my favorite new authors. I've loved the other books of hers that I've read.... Firefly Lane and True Colors. I've got a couple of her books in my to read pile. Can't wait!!

On Mystic Lake is about a a woman, Annie, whose husband leaves her just as her daughter is going to study abroad. She lives in a beach house in Malibu and has the perfect life, or so it appears. She decides to go home to Mystic Lake, OR to see her Dad. She reconnects with an old friend and her life moves on.

Then her hubby comes back..... and another surprise..... what will Annie do?

Kristin Hannah writes books that you devour. This book was 404 pages and I read it in a day. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happened to Annie and what choice she would make in the end.

I highly recommend this book - it's a GREAT summer read! You won't be sorry!!

Mo's Review:
"On Mystic Lake" by Kristin Hannah, (1999, 406 pages): 5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: