Saturday, May 1, 2010

You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)

I love Adam Sandler. I know his humor can be childish and silly, but it makes me laugh. I can watch "Billy Madison" at any time and still laugh.

I usually see Adam's movies as soon as they come out in the theatres, but unfortunately I was too busy when this one came out.

Sandler is Zohan, an Israeli soldier who wants to come to the US to be a hairdresser. Armed with an old Paul Mitchell book, he comes here and finds a job. He has some special skills that get him many customers, including Mrs. Garrett from Facts of Life (aka Charlotte Rae).

He is fighting against the Palestinian (Rob Schneider) whose goat he took back in the homeland. He also finds love with the salon owner, played by Emmanuelle Chriqui (who plays Sloan on Entourage).

Want to laugh and enjoy some mindless entertainment? Then this is your movie!!

Mo's Review:
You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008): 3 out of 5 stars

No comments: