Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster

As you all know, I love Jen Lancaster. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few weeks ago and having her sign this very book I am now reviewing.

As with all of her books, this was a fun and easy book to read. I feel like I know Jen (this is the 5th book of hers that I've read) and it's always interesting to hear what is going on with her. But this book was particularly funny to me because like me, Jen is a reality show addict. She loves her some reality TV programming.

So this book is her foray into leaving reality TV and experiencing some culture. Chicago offers a lot of opportunity for that to happen and she hits it head on. She also has some experiences while out on book tour.

If you appreciate a witty, acerbic attitude, then you will love this book (as well as her other titles). I'm a little bummed that I have to wait another 10 months for her next book to come out. But when it does, Ashley and I will be ready to do the Jen Lancaster book signing right.

Mo's Review:
"My Fair Lazy" by Jen Lancaster, (2010, 370 pages): 5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: