Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm still drinking the positivity juice!!

So, it's Day 3 of the Mo Happiness Project!  And I'm still super pumped about it!

It's really true - if you put  it out there - it'll come back to you.  In sharing my project, I've reconnected with people and had some great conversations.  I've also talked to some of my other blogging friends in the last two days - having them link to my blog and me linking to their blog.  I want to share them with you - stop by their blogs - read and support them!!
  1. The Grammar Belle - This blog is written by my friend Brandy.  We went to high school together and then lost touch during the college years.  But thanks to our 20th reunion and Facebook, we've been connected for the last several years.  It's been to great to keep up with people and celebrate their lives with them.  Her blog is HILARIOUS!! 
  2. In That Room - One of my former coworkers, Heidi, is the author of this blog.  It's a great resource for teaching ideas and all education talk.  I knew she was a talented teacher when she worked for me, but seriously?  The stuff she has done on this blog is A-MA-ZING!!  Check it out!!
  3. T-Lady - Tracey and I go way, way back - even if we didn't always know it!  I student taught and later worked with her Mom back in Richardson.  Later, when I became an administrator in Little Elm, her husband was a principal there too.  We connected and have kept in touch.  Her husband, Jason, was a blogger too (I still have the link to his JDH Teach blog).  He passed away in April 2010, but he was such a positive, caring influence.  Tracey has done a great job of moving forward and has found a new love.  Anyways, you can read her blog - she's a teacher too and has great insight about the profession!
  4. Real Fat Blog - Keelie and I worked together for 2 years when I was teaching in Frisco.  She's open about her struggle with weight.  Her blog is honest, thoughtful and has great recipes and ideas.  She looks great and is an inspiration to me.  You go, girl!!
Any of these blogs would be worth your time - so check them out - and tell 'em that Mo sent ya!!

Keep finding your happiness!!
:) Mo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Mo! I'm looking forward to a great year of reading and writing ahead. :)

Keelie said...

Thanks! I am really inspired by your goals for this year. Enjoy reading your blog, too! Keep it up!