Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week Two Progress Report

Okay, let's see how week two is going......

1. Blog regularly - 5 or 6 times a week
PROGRESS - Last week I blogged 5 times - goal met!!  However, I hadn't blogged for two days and I got a FB message from a friend letting me know how much she appreciates my posts and that she missed them.  Thanks, Emily, for holding me accountable!!  I appreciate it!!

2. Read Daily
PROGRESS - I did not read daily.  But I did do my 9 PM DEAR time on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday.  Tuesday I didn't get home until too late.  Thursday, I chose to use my time to watch Beyond Scared Straight, one of my favorite TV shows.  Friday, I was too tired.  So I can see that my goal this week is to work on this daily reading time.  I really enjoy it, I just have to make it a habit and that takes time.

3. Book Club
PROGRESS - We had book club this week and it was great.  We've got our next story and five weeks until we meet again.  I already have my next month of books queued up!

4. Gratitude Journal
PROGRESS - I've continued my goal to journal daily in my Gratitude journal.  I've found myself journalling in the morning as much as the evening.  Sometimes it's a nice way to wake up, think and journal about something you are grateful for, then start your day.

5. Movies
PROGRESS - Yesterday I saw "Gangster Squad" (see blog).  I was going to watch a movie this afternoon, but I've got too many little things going on to do that.  Next weekend?

6. Social Outings
PROGRESS - Five outings this week (lunch on Sunday, dinner with Dad on Tuesday & Wednesday, Book Club on Thursday and the movies with Lisa & Kelly on Saturday).  I also had a few other offers that I couldn't make.  It's so great to reach out and spend time with old and new friends.

All in all, things are progressing nicely.  I can tell a difference in my energy level, my attitude and my outlook.  I'm finalizing my plan for February.  I can't wait!!

What have you done this week to make you happy?
:) Mo

No comments: