Monday, January 21, 2013

Week Three Progress Report

My goals for January and I did not have a good week together this week:

1. Blog regularly - 5 or 6 times a week
PROGRESS - I only blogged three times all week long.  But hey,  I've blogged twice today!  I will be back on track this week.

2. Read Daily
PROGRESS - I am still working on this goal.  When I don't get home until later, trying to have it all done by 9 is hard.  Then I started late and actually stayed up later than I should have.  But I am determined tonight to get back on track and make it work for this week.  It's a short week, so I should be able to make my goal.

3. Book Club
PROGRESS - All is good until our next meeting on February 21.

4. Gratitude Journal
PROGRESS - I did a great job of doing my gratitude journal until Saturday.  Since Sarah came into town, we've been going until late and then I crash.  So tonight I'm going to get it all caught up (I know what I wanted to say, just haven't had a chance to write it) and get back on track again for the week.

5. Movies
PROGRESS - No movies this week, but I did see a musical.  Can that count instead?  I really want to see "Zero Dark Thirty" - that is my goal for this week!

6. Social Outings
PROGRESS - I had two outings this week (wine with some friends one night and breakfast with my friend Terrell).  This week I've already done stuff with Sarah, so I'm doing really well in this area.  As a matter of fact, there are talks of a trip to Las Vegas later this year.  I haven't been in twenty years, so that would be AWESOME!!

This week wasn't my best week, but you know, I'm going to have good weeks and bad weeks.  Even though this wasn't my best week, I am committed to my goals and will keep working hard to meet them.

Are you trying to get happy or being satisfied with the same old, same old?
:) Mo

No comments: