Thursday, January 7, 2010

17 Minutes a Day to a Better Me!!

As you all know, one of my suggestions is to get in better shape and health. I've been trying to figure out what I can do.... as I was watching a Tivoed Ellen, it came to me........

1. 8 Minute Abs - I'll do this daily - it's only eight minutes. And it's been around since 1994, so you know it's gotta be good.

2. 3 Minute Legs - what? you ask..... here, watch the video......


Isn't that awesome? I can sit and exercise.... I'll be able to balance a cupcake while I squat and lunge...... I love it!! As the commercial says, they are hard to do if you aren't in shape.... duh!!! But with their patented "guided asssistive technology" (aka a seat), I can do lunges just like Jane Fonda in her aerobic days.... I wonder if it's big enough for my ass!??!?!?......

3. Shake Weight - off course, I'll end with this activity....



After doing this for 6 minutes a day, I will see visible results in my arms and shoulders..... with their patented "dynamic enertia", my triceps, biceps, shoulders and chest will not be bulky, but lean and lanky....

So, watch out 2010!! I'm gonna start the year as a blob, but I'm going to end the year full of "dynamic inertia" and be one hot mama!!

2 comments:

Keelie said...

Sounds like a plan! Happy New Year!

sarah pekkanen said...

Love the cupcake plan! Thanks for making me laugh..