Friday, January 1, 2010

Suggestions for 2010

Happy New Year!! This is an exciting year for me - I leave my 30's and embark upon my 40's. I really can't wait. The 30's have been a time of personal and professional growth, I am not the same person I was 10 years ago. Back then, I was still living in Florida, teaching in my inner-city school, and trying to figure out who the hell I was and where I was going in life. The last 10 years have been a crazy ride!!

I don't do resolutions, because they seem to get broken before February 1st. I make suggestions, so here are my suggestions for 2010:

1. Lose weight.
2. Get a physical.
3. Travel.
4. Read.
5. Exercise.
6. Determine my next career path and get going.
7. Cultivate new/maintain old friendships.
8. Give back through volunteering.
9. No regrets.
10. Be Happy!!

Pretty simple and straightforward, eh? Meet me back here on December 31 and we'll see how I do!!

Happy New Year!

No comments: