Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year - New Blog!!

As you probably can tell, I'm really into the New Year this year!! 2010 rocks!!

With the new year, I thought I'd make some changes to my blog. I've changed the background and I love it. (Ed.'s note: If you've ever been in my office at school, you'll know why I love it!)

I've collapsed my books and movies from 2009 and just left my favorites up there for you to look at in case you need a book or movie to kill some time.

I've decided that I'm going to use my blog to review books and movies that I like in hopes that you may find the information helpful.

I'm canning the 50 books a year challenge, I haven't made it yet. I'd rather read fewer books of substance that a bunch of fluff to make my goal.

I love comments, thoughts, and ideas - don't be afraid to share!!

No comments: