Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Blog!!



I cannot believe that two years ago, I began this blog. I know I was in a blogging slump in late 2009, but I am back!! I plan to chronicle these last six months before turning 40 so you can laugh, cry and roll your eyes right along with me.

Thanks to those of you who read regularly and those of you that pop on when you can. Who knows, maybe this year my dream of turning my blogs into a book could happen......

Happy Birthday, Confessions of an Almost 40 Year Old!!

(Ed.'s note: Damn, that cake looks good. Wish I wasn't on Weight Watchers so I could have some. I've lost 1.8 lbs this first week, so I've got to keep on going!!)

1 comment:

Keelie said...

Happy b-day to your blog! 2 years is a long time. I really enjoy keeping up with you this way.

Remember--you CAN have that cake "as long as you count points." ;)

I have a blog about trying to lose weight if you are interested:
http://wearelosingitblog.blogspot.com/